Writing friends

writing

Ok looking for decent well written stories non romance I like mostly fantasy and sci-fi but open to most stories.also looking writings friends to chat to.

hello!

Hi

Do you like poetry?

Yes, I write it when inspired

I have a book called Poetry by the One and Only Wonko Me

Col will add to my reading list. I a poem up called learned man reborn dedicated to my brother who going to be 1st time dad

Cool!

Also if you like werewolf story I started one called Cub.

cool!

Hello there!

The Cafe is about relaxing conversation and getting to know each other. You can browse the genre threads in Share Your Story club to find something to read and if you’re looking for a specific story, the #share-your-story:story-requests is the best place for that. I’m going to move your thread there.

Thank you for understanding!

Z

Community Ambassador

Ok sorry was tired started this

No worries :blush:

Hi!
I’ve mostly been taking the stories from video games and re-creating them.
I have the Five Nights at Freddy’s series and Undertale going so far.
The Five Nights at Freddy’s one is far from complete so far, as I’ve just started on the final draft for the specific novel concept. The Undertale one has a completed True Pacifist route, but I’m still working on the Genocide route.
I plan to add Sonic Adventure 2 and Deltarune to that collection once I’m finished with both of those novels. If you’re interested in any of these, let me know and I’ll get the links for you!

Sure

Name: The Underground|Undertale Lore

Fandom: Undertale

Length: Prologue, 53 chapters (True Pacifist Route), 6 chapters (Genocide Route)

Description: Long ago, two races ruled over the Earth; humans and monsters. One day, a great war broke out between the two races. After a long battle, the humans were victorious. They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.
The portal to the underground where the monsters were sealed is known as Mount Ebott. Those who climb the mountain never return.
A child named Frisk climbs the mountain, falling down into the underground.
Frisk’s ultimate goal is to escape the underground, but there are multiple ways of going about that. The choice is up to Frisk; will they befriend the monsters along the way, or destroy everything in their path, awakening an ancient and evil power…?

Undertale storyline. True Pacifist and Genocide routes.
No cringiness. Just a recreation of the true gem that Undertale is.

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/148175341-the-underground-undertale-lore

Name: Five Nights at Freddy’s: The Complete Lore

Fandom: Five Nights at Freddy’s

Length: A prologue and 6 chapters

Description: Many of you have heard of the franchise called Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza. What many don’t know is the dark history behind the franchise and why it shut down so soon. From beginnings at Fredbear’s Family Diner to the end of the line for Fazbear Entertainment, this novel explores the lore of the FNaF series from beginning to end. [Warning: This content might not be suitable for children.]

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/165263073-five-nights-at-freddy’s-the-complete-lore