Writing insanities

A forum dedicated to my story but especially to discuss intelligently of yandere.

@sapaieo_1996 here I am.

1 Like

thanks for the tag :slight_smile:

@mesmerizingwords
@n0ne_0f_ur_business
@_LadyBex

2 Likes

Thanks for the call. Whenever someone mentiones yandere we must be there:rofl: I think I’ll write soon a short story with a yandere guy in it ^^ But I’m reading through different stories to get inspiration and try to improve my skills.

1 Like

me too… lol whenever i hear the word yandere… there are always a few people whom the tag is a must XD
i’ll start one sadistic and a yandere one in May next year also complete the current one in feb… :grimacing:

1 Like

Oh, you’ll need to PM me the link when you’re done :wink: I would like to see it :smiley: xD

1 Like

oh i’ll surely do :grin:

1 Like

When you start writing your yandere stories will you’ll use some other stories with yandere as a reference/inspiration or you’ll try make up everything yourself?

1 Like

oh i have the whole plot planned out… it’s just a bit difficult to maintain a yandere a “yandere” and not a “psycho” or a “madman”

1 Like

spoil me wit the plot pilz xD

1 Like

shall i tell u the sadistic one… or the current one ? they both have yanderes in them but the story is not focused on them solely

1 Like

start with the sadistic one first xD

1 Like

okay…
the plot is like this
this is about the “old times” when there were kings and stuff…
so every king needs a heir… //a boy//
soon the king finds out his wife is having his baby and is… a daughter?

oh the ranting starts… the king loves his daughter more than anything but the society is cruel

he teaches her everything that he would teach the rightful heir…

1 Like

and the daughter meets a yandere prince when she grows up? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

so for her protection he hires his protector’s son >>>>>sadistic guy.
he tortures her in ways like showing her women are weak and gullible and does stuff >>>>>not smut tho~>>>>>> he’s doing it to break her — that’s what the girl thinks but he’s only doing it to make her stronger… and he does //according to him… maybe?

lol no XD

@_LadyBex m gonna name it Ice Princess and her Butler

oh oh i have one dialogue too… for the girl tho~ and not a yandere dialogue but…
check this

“my father didn’t raise me to be a princess, he raised me to be a warrior”

1 Like

:open_mouth: interesting, I hope the MC becomes stronger and gets revenge on him :rofl: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

does it sounds okay?

1 Like