Writing Omnipresent

I write almost always in deep pov, and have never tried omnipresent before. I’m considering writing a book with this pov, but don’t know where to start with it. I can’t think of any way to make it sound good, without the many characters making it confusing for the readers.

Has anyone tried this type of writing before? If there any specific ways of doing it to make it sound better?

Have you read many books written in omniscient lately?

There are many ways to do it. You could do like Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman did in “Bad Omens”. The narrator has a very distinctive voice and almost seems like a character themself.

Then there are classic fairy tales by Hans Christian Andersen and the Brother Grimm - they all used Omni - and the narrator isn’t much of a character as much as it’s just a storyteller.

So there are different approaches to omni. What are you thinking about doing with the POV?

My favorite example of this POV is Stephen King it.

The best advantage with this POV is you can basically give us mass amount of info about a character as long as it has a purpose, attachment, habits that will play in the story, events occurring at the same time, etc.

I’ve never read that book, but I might take a look to see what you mean.

It’s a great read. But very long lol.