Writing with a kitten

Sounds like my sisters dog XD She loves balls. She’ll play with them for a good while before destroying them completely. xD

2 Likes

I wasn’t my cat’s favorite until his favorite moved out. And ever since we got a dog, he’s super clingy and jealous :rofl:

2 Likes

Yep. We can play fetch in the back yard for a good thirty minutes before he finally decides he’s done. Then he comes in the house, chews on one, and falls asleep.
I got him tennis balls from penn a few months ago that we’re advertised as extra durable. So far I haven’t had to replace them.

2 Likes

Maybe I should give that tip to her. xD Though I’m sure Sophia will find a way…

2 Likes

It’s only a matter of time for Shadow.
Also, got him a squeaky ball in November. That’s held up pretty well too. But buyer be warned, he squeaks that thing for hours.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Again, sounds about right though if you get Sophia a squeaker toy she’ll play with it for a couple of days and rip out the squeaker, but she still plays with the toys she destroys xD

2 Likes

Me and my mom were my old man’s favorite. Then she died, so it was just me. Eventually mr. inkyys became passible. If only because then I’d get jealous. He also really used to like to help my dad write checks and read the newspaper.

1 Like

The entire ball is the squeaker, so she’d just be out a ball. Your sister would have back her peace of mind though.

2 Likes

She just got a German Shepard puppy so she’s not out of her peace XD

2 Likes

Ok, that’s adorable. They’re adorable.
There will also be no peace for about three years.

2 Likes

She is adorable. She brought the puppy up and it’s super soft. They named her Chubz because her boyfriend had a German Shepard when he was younger called that and she’s just too cute for words.

3 Likes

Puppies are! Part of me really wants to get one at some point in my life. The rational part of me doesn’t want to do potty training.

3 Likes

Oof I feel you. Potty Training is the worst.

3 Likes

And the teething phase :no_mouth:

3 Likes

A cockatiel, he’s named Sparky

5 Likes

He’s adorable! I love his blush.

2 Likes

At first I wanted to say teething isn’t horrible because my kitten isn’t bad with hers.
Then I remembered that my both my friends and MILs puppy both chewed the molding and other bigger pieces of woodwork.
Don’t need that either.

2 Likes

ACK. MAH HEART. It’s one of the prettiest cockatiels ever! That white and yellow together is so pretty. Sparky is so appropriate and adorable X3

3 Likes

Yep. Something similar to that happened when I was little with a puppy we had but I don’t remember too well. Puppies are cute and I love their snuggles but I’m an adopt-an-older-dog person. Puppies are too much work for me, although I know the work put into them can be very rewarding once they’re grown up

2 Likes

This.
Like, I want a puppy because I can socialize it and make it friendly with everything. I love my current dog, but his last owner didn’t socialize him with anyone outside of her house, which has led to a lot of problems with him and other dogs and occasionally people. Nothing that’s been absolutely horrible, but he’s really skittish at just about everything and doesn’t know what to do with men, kids, other dogs, so on and so forth. Women, cats, balls, and food were the only things he was a-ok with off the bat.

2 Likes