Wuxia Fantasy Cover Contest - Winning story will be featured!

WUXIA COVER CONTEST
Do you like wuxia or Chinese fantasy / martial arts stories? We are running a content for fans to support their favorite authors and wuxia novels!

HOW TO ENTER
Pick your favorite wuxia story and create an original cover. Post the cover here with a link to the Wattpad story. Make sure you enter soon, contest ends June 30.

PRIZE
This is the best part! The winner will be selected by the team at Wuxia on Wattpad and will win a $50 gift card. The story chosen by the winner will be featured on Wattpad. I know, amazing right?

NEW TO WUXIA?
Wuxia or “martial heroes” is a genre of fiction involving adventure and martial arts in ancient China. The theme broadens to include magic, fantasy, and romance stories that take place in ancient China. To get started, check out these Wuxia on Wattpad

9 Likes

@Makaylasophia @letterbyowl @Lumi @OmaimaAkbar I know I’m missing a bunch of people ducks but check it out :planet: and let MDC know, please?

1 Like

so can i just pick up any random wuxia story even if i’ve never read it, make a good cover for it, win and bam, i get featured or what?

The story you made the cover for gets featured.

1 Like

can i write a wuxia story, make a cover for it and then get featured?

As long as it’s wuxia then I’m pretty sure you can.

wow

Here are a some nice cover designs to inspire you!
24%20PM
24%20PM
24%20PM

2 Likes

:pirate: :mastery: :yeti: :forest: :fairytale: :writingwin:

Cool! I think I may enter.

:calmwolf: How intriguing! lol, though I don’t have a story

1 Like

You can make a cover for stories you like to support your favorite writers.

3 Likes

I’ve never actually heard of Wuxia until now! I just came here via a link in the old MDC threads.

Am I allowed to submit multiple times?

Is the contest still running? I’m going to start my submission soon!!

Yup! Until end of next week

2 Likes

Yes!

1 Like