YA Paranormal Short Story Book 1 (Payment included)

Hey guys! I’m looking for beta readers for an older short story of mine. My goal is to get it to 1k but don’t worry about that. It’s a short Paranormal story that probably won’t go the way u think it will. I would also like feedback.

* Can You Find Me?

• Paranormal and Short Story
  • Summary: Just because you have eyes doesn’t mean you always see. Jake learned this the… interesting way. Will a certain someone help him find what he’s missing or will the truth find him first?

" 'Can you find me?" It sounds like it’s coming from the attic. Strangely enough, the voice is no longer a whisper. It sounds more demonic, more… deranged."

Read to find out EXACTLY what’s going on and remember… seeing something doesn’t mean you actually SEE it.

• Remember I’m looking for feedback. Only 4 chapters and also when done reading, look at all the chapter titles and see if you can read the hidden word.

PAYMENT: I will follow u permanently

Hi @musicaldiamond! I’ll be willing to read your short story with some consecutive feedback, including grammar, originality, character and plot building, as well as my first impression. If you accept, then I would prefer it if you’d follow me before I start giving feedback (however I will read it even before you follow me).

1 Like

Thank you. It’s an old book and I’m looking to cleaning it up so I’m looking forward to the feedback.

1 Like

Alright. Would you like your feedback in this thread, in the comments section of your book or in a PM?

1 Like

Feedback as comments please so I can reference what parts u are talking about

1 Like

Chapter four.

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Completed!

1 Like

Thank you and I will take that great advice to good use when I have time.

There is a sequel if you are interested.

1 Like

I’m interested

1 Like

Awesome!!! I’ll follow you permanently and after that u can get started. Thank you so much and hopefully you would want to read the sequel but that not part of the deal.