YA Paranormal Short Story Book 1 (Payment included)

Hey guys! I’m looking for beta readers for an older short story of mine. My goal is to get it to 1k but don’t worry about that. It’s a short Paranormal story that probably won’t go the way u think it will. I would also like feedback.

* Can You Find Me?

• Paranormal and Short Story
  • Summary: Just because you have eyes doesn’t mean you always see. Jake learned this the… interesting way. Will a certain someone help him find what he’s missing or will the truth find him first?

" 'Can you find me?" It sounds like it’s coming from the attic. Strangely enough, the voice is no longer a whisper. It sounds more demonic, more… deranged."

Read to find out EXACTLY what’s going on and remember… seeing something doesn’t mean you actually SEE it.

• Remember I’m looking for feedback. Only 4 chapters and also when done reading, look at all the chapter titles and see if you can read the hidden word.

PAYMENT: I will follow u permanently

Hi @musicaldiamond! I’ll be willing to read your short story with some consecutive feedback, including grammar, originality, character and plot building, as well as my first impression. If you accept, then I would prefer it if you’d follow me before I start giving feedback (however I will read it even before you follow me).

1 Like

Thank you. It’s an old book and I’m looking to cleaning it up so I’m looking forward to the feedback.

1 Like

Alright. Would you like your feedback in this thread, in the comments section of your book or in a PM?

1 Like

Feedback as comments please so I can reference what parts u are talking about

1 Like

Chapter four.

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Completed!

1 Like

Thank you and I will take that great advice to good use when I have time.

There is a sequel if you are interested.

1 Like

I’m interested

1 Like

Awesome!!! I’ll follow you permanently and after that u can get started. Thank you so much and hopefully you would want to read the sequel but that not part of the deal.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.