you and i ☾ closed for catch-up

☾ requesting a story banner

title: Wicked Lunacy
author: Gracie lynn
subtitle (optional): n/a
summary: Ploop
ideas (inspiration/color scheme/images): This for the girl, and this stock image of the hand holding the heart so it sort of looks like this
anything else? This as the color scheme (black and silver, no other colors!) + overall inspiration. A dark and gothic type font/feel :slight_smile:

☾ delivery

Here’s your cover! If you want me to change something then lemme know!

(drag to new tab to see full size)

You can request again! It’s fine :smile:

Semi-accepted!
I want to try this out to see if I’ll be able to do it!

1 Like

☾ requesting a
simple manip cover
title: Made for Him
author: Janie B. Winston
subtitle (optional): n/a
summary: Arabella was born into this world with a greater purpose: to serve at the right hand of the prince of darkness, Lucifer himself, and become his lawfully wedded wife.
ideas (inspiration/color scheme/images): A woman in a wedding dress (black probably) and a “satan” sort of figure next to her with horns, feel free to be as creative as you like, whatever you think suits, go for it
anything else? I’d like a dark theme, maybe with some fire incorporated in there? Thank you so much for your time!!

☾ requesting a [ X ] simple [ ] manip cover

title: Mischief Managed
author: badnewsbears19
subtitle (optional): soul mates aren’t just lovers
summary: basically it’s following the marauders, specifically Remus Lupin, as they go through their years in Hogwarts and into their roles in the Order of the Phoenix, but we focus in on Remus’s character development and how he goes from very isolated to fun and loving and open with his friends. but it also focalizes on his relationship with his best friend sirius and how they bring out the best in each other.
ideas (inspiration/color scheme/images): As you can see with most of the pictures, it has a group mentality. i want a sense of unity and happiness on the cover, because it represents how Remus finally feels a part of somthing bigger than who he is. if you find anything better, please use it lol. As for colors, it honestly just depends on the pictures to be honest. i’m god awful at color schemes and making covers, so please go crazy with that

anything else? thank you so much for considering.

☾ requesting a character banner

character name: Pearle Grinnell
face claim: Maddie Ziegler
ideas (inspiration/color scheme/images): you could use these colors. Speaking of ideas, you could have the face claim stand [A] in front of a theater stage with red curtains and spotlights [B] in front of a red convertible car on a road, preferably with trees.
anything else? the story is posted on @m1dg3t5. Also, do you think that, in case of acceptance, you could make more?

☾ REQUESTING A SIMPLE [XX] MANIP COVER

TITLE: WHITE PANTHER WHITE WITCH
AUTHOR: SAMANTHA LYNN PETTENGILL
SUBTITLE (OPTIONAL):
SUMMARY: Meadow is a Witch who grows up believing that shifters are a plague on the world when she discovers the truth will her world become a disaster or can she live with the horror the truth reveals? When Meadow finds out she is the Mate to a shifter, can she find love or will a life of taught hatred block any chance of happiness?

This is what I have: What I would like is something a bit more creative. Not sure what to do with the background other than perhaps a small town surrounded by woods, perhaps a night sky. The panther should be smaller and then the second image alongside. The only thing is, I really don’t want the face showing, this was the closest image I could find to what I wanted. She should also have staff in hand. if you can find a better image, feel free.

whitepantherwhitewitchcoversmall

Accepted!

Accepted!
Eyyy I love Harry Potter :grin:

1 Like

Accepted!
I don’t mind making more!

1 Like

Accepted!
I’ll see what I can do ~

1 Like

Thx!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

ooooooo i’m so excited. thank you so much​:yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

☾ delivery

Here’s your cover! Hopefully you like it (:

2 Likes

It looks great thank you

1 Like

It looks great. Tysm, I will be using it.

1 Like

☾ delivery

Here’s your banner! I hope you like it! (:smile:

1 Like

☾ delivery

Here’s your banner! I tried my best but I’m not so sure about the hand and heart lmao

1 Like