you and i ☾ closed for catch-up

covers
banners

That’s even better! Thank you! I completed payment, but since you’re doing 2 requets, is there anything else you’d like me to do ?:slight_smile:

I’ve completed the payment! (almost forgot to do it lmao)

☾ delivery

Here’s your picspam! I tried to follow the color scheme
as best as I could. I hope you like it!

(drag to new tab to see full size)

omggg, it’s perfect! thank you so much!

Don’t worry about it! All you have to do is the follow + credit (:

thank you! c:

Yay! It’s the first time I’ve made a picspam for someone else so I’m glad you like it (:

☾ delivery

Here’s your cover! I hope it’s somewhat similar to what
you wanted. If not, then I’m sorry! Tell me if you would like
anything changed ~

☾ delivery

Here’s your banner! I hope you like it and please
tell me if there’s anything you would like
me to change. (:

☾ requesting a simple manip cover

title: Blizzard & Bluebell
author: Preeti Lunt
subtitle (optional):
summary: it’s a story about an apparently broken couple who need to work their issues out or else they’ll be bound to break up. Nonetheless, they face numerous obstacles, especially by some people who don’t want to see them together anymore.
ideas (inspiration/color scheme/images): the MCs are portrayed by Charlie Heaton and Madelaine Petsch, but you can add one of them only if you can’t use both. If simple, you can use one of them and use a light-colored filter, with focus on text. If manip, you could have the two of them (or just one of them) standing in front of a rose garden and add butterflies to the background.
anything else? the story is posted on @disintegrations

oh my goodnessssssssssss

thats beautiful! i love it so much, thank you!!

Holyyyyy heck that is STUNNING. THANK YOU. I will be using it!!

☾ accepted!
I’ll see what I can do (:

yaaay glad you like it!

woot woot! i’ll start working on your other request when I get home later today! (:

Sounds great! :slight_smile:

Thx

I am so sorry that I’m stupid but I’ve tried like 20 times to make the pretty purple textbox, but it’s not working. It looks a mess and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong… :frowning:

SIMPLE COVER
Title: FastPass to Love
Author: Kayla Mae
Subtitle: NA
Summary: Basically it’s about a girl that makes a dream trip to Walt Disney World with her bff. She finds a boy there and falls in love.
Ideas: A photo of Cinderella’s Castle from Walt Disney World. Maybe with some sparkles around it to make it look magical. I think it would look cute if the title was in a bold color like yellow or pink! Maybe a pretty script font since my story is Teen Fiction and I think it’d look cute.
Anything Else: again I’m so sorry I couldn’t make the coding work. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I tried it so many times. Anyway… I hope you accept my request anyway <3 You did some banners for this story and I can’t wait to see what you come up with for a cover!!

<span style=“font-size:8px; display:block; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:2px; padding:50px; text-align: left; background-color: #F8F8FF”><font color="#9370DB"><b>☾ requesting a</b> story banner </b> <font color="#9370DB">
<b> title: </b> In Or Out
<b>author: </b> A Drama Series By Zakiyah Richardson
<b>subtitle (optional): </b> The Choice Is Yours <b>
summary: </b> It revolves around three women battling their own demons: a lawyer sleeping with a convicted felon and trying to become a top district attorney at the same time, a mother trying to stay with the father of her child even though he doesn’t want to be with her, and college student trying to live in the lap of luxury with no money of her own.
<b> ideas (inspiration/color scheme/images): </b> I wanted to have all three of the models down below in the centre of the banner, manipulated to match the neon pink and purple color scheme [one of the models already is]. I wanted the subtext to be a basic sans serif text like Nexa Light and the title to be a script font similar to Puzzle. In a way it’s extremely simple, and really vague, but it’s all I’m really looking for. / hot pinks, neonish violets and purples / city vibes, vibrant, sensual
<b> anything else? </b> I sent the links to you via PM because it’s not allowing me to post links and ty if you choose to do this.

☾ accepted!
And don’t worry it’s fine lol I use Safari so the whole copy and paste thing doesn’t work for me, so I end up just copying and pasting from my old posts (((: for some reason it makes my < & > into really weird symbols.