You know you're a Wattpad writer when ______... (Game)

games

Rules:

• Please try not to repeat what someone else has already said.
  • Reply with your answer to ‘You know you’re a Wattpad writer when…’
  • No advertising your story (i.e. posting the link etc).
  • Please be kind to others and respect their views.

That’s it! This is a really simple but fun game to see what other Wattpad writers can come up with as a response.

Enjoy folks!

I will start:

You know you’re a Wattpad writer when the deadline of your update schedule is fast approaching but you’re on Youtube watching Bad Lip Reading videos…

Bump

You know your a Wattpad writer when you spend more time talking about writing than actually writing.

You know you’re a Wattpad writer when you have so many story ideas, but haven’t finished or published them.

You know you’re a Wattpad writer (and Canva addict) when you have more covers than you do stories.

You know you are a wattpad writer when you come back on wattpad to write ending up reading books/threads

You know you’re a WP writer when you don’t actually have a schedule, not because you feel it’s constraining but because you have no self control and can’t get yourself to adhere to one.

You know you’re a wattpad writer when you came to get motivated to write and then nobody motivates you and you cri alone

NO I REFUSE GET YOUR ASS OVER TO THE WAR THREAD AND WRITE WITH US, CHILD.

YAS GIVE ME THIS LINK I NEED IT

I TAGGED YOU.

You know you’re a Wattpad writer when you get excited about Community posts.

You know you’re a wattpad writer when you have a book that has been waiting to be continued for almost 3 years now

You know you’re a wattpad writer when you spend your nights stalking notifications instead of partying like literally every other teenager in my town

You know you’re a wattpad writer when you can recommend more of your favourite WP book, then actual books.

you know you’re a wattpad writer when you spend more time on the community forums instead of actually writing.

You know you’re a Wattpad writer when you revive this thread.

You know you’re a wattpad writer when it’s three weeks past when you promised an update and you’re sitting here on the forums and binging 30 Rock.