YOU | solo graphic shop

http://s1054.photobucket.com/user/Sarah_Blanchette/slideshow/Mackenzie%20Foy/Mackenzie%20foy%202/Mackenzie%20foy%203/Mackenzie%20Foy%204/Mackenzie%20Foy%205 these ones?

movie poster

title: Picture Perfect
genre: Teen
cast: Mackenzie Foy as Lily Montgomery,
extra: Picture of Mackenzie Foy with the words: Lily Montgomery and Movie Credit

https://s1054.photobucket.com/user/Sarah_Blanchette/media/Mackenzie%20Foy/Mackenzie%20foy%202/Mackenzie%20foy%203/Mackenzie%20Foy%204/Mackenzie%20Foy%205/Mackenzie%20Foy_zpsztwbq4dv.jpg.html bascially like this but better

all requests have been denied for not giving me not enough information to work with

[redacted]

denied, i dont do books for the real world sorry

[redacted]

im sorry but your still denied, this is not the kind of requests i do

[redacted]

you cant sorry

do you mean me? if so ok

bump

bump

Hi! @epicspacedorito

We ask on Wattpad that you threat all people with respect even if their opinions don’t align with yours, Try to threat others with courtesy regardless of ideals.

Thank you for understanding,

• PurelyAliyah :purelyaliyah:
    Community Ambassador.

Hey there!
I’m looking to get my cover redone and I love some of your designs. If you don’t want to do it then that’s totally OK as I don’t think it’s a genre you do! :slight_smile: :black_heart:
title: The Faultless Victim
subtitle: /
author: Kristin James
genre: Thriller, supernatural?
ideas: Here is my current cover. I woiuld love a bold font, and darker colours like purples and blues and reds. I would really love a woman on the cover. The woman I used has curly blonde hair but my character has straight dirty blonde hair. A house is a good idea, too, but it has to be a sort of cabin.

centeredtextexample

simple ❨ ❩ manip ❨ x❩ extra: If you accept, thank you! I will purchase the stock you need <3

the picture isnt showing up

accepted, that cover is beautiful

Thank you!

bump

bump