Your character is stuck on an island with what...?

5 Hours Later…

“Correction, stupid island, the leaf was poisonous.”

ISLAND SMITES GRACELYNPINE

I-I’m working on it…XD

Hallo I’ve decided that I should totally add more to my already full plate… so… what should I do? @Eternal_Foxglove?

Ima just post the first post here because I’m too lazy to explain (sorry!). It’s 9:30 and my Chinese homework is due tomorrow. And…you guessed it. Procrastination.

@gracelynpine I’ll get mine in by midnight EST today! Hang in there for me!

I just read this entire thing and realized my character should’ve lost his memories. I’m so sorry! T-T I ruined it for myself…

Really got caught up in the writing. Should be more careful when I read things through next time…

Password: Uh, um, No Rest?? Uh…I-I don’t know anymore…

Character in use: Narcissus

Narcissus brushed his soaked bangs out of his eyes. He groaned as he looked right into the eyes of a large bear. It roared loudly, deafening Narcissus for a while.

“Go away,” he muttered, picking up a random object next to him and hurling it at the creature. “Why the heck do I have to be here?”

The bear lunged toward Narcissus, unaffected by the rock that had hit him harmlessly on the foot. Nar looked up, then reached to his side and slammed the blade of the axe into the head of the animal. “I’m sick of this already,” he said, finally pushing himself up off the sandy beach. “The murderers I have to deal with in my world are simpler than you.”

He wiped a speck of blood off his cheek with his thumb, then looked down at the slaughtered bear. “I guess you would make a great dinner though. And your fur would make a nice coat. Not that I know how to prepare a bear and its coat.”

Narcissus sighed, then removed the axe from the bear and dragged it behind him as he walked. He picked up the empty metal canteen and the box of matches, shaking the sand off both of them. Then it was time to face the new island.

Evergreen trees covered the landscape, as far as the eye could see. Now that he was paying attention, Narcissus could hear a thundering river flowing somewhere. That was helpful. Water could be found there.

But first, the bear. He had killed it on a whim: heck, if he was actually paying attention to what he was facing, there was no way he could have been victorious. Hey, it was dead already. Why not use it?

Narcissus picked up his axe, took a deep breath, shut his eyes tight, and….couldn’t bring himself to slam the axe onto the bear’s leg. It just felt….wrong. He had killed before, but had never chopped a corpse up and eaten it after he had killed it. There was no reason to.

“Screw all this,” he muttered, then braced himself and tried his best to skin the bear and remove its fur. He wanted at least a warm blanket for himself.

He dragged all his materials, original and new, into the forest and made a small clearing. Then he followed the sound of the river, marking trees with his axe as he walked so he would be able to find his camp easily. His eyes darted back and forth, on the lookout for bears. He definitely didn’t want to run into another one of those.

Finally, the river could be seen. It was wide and dotted with rocks. Waves crashed against the sharp rocks, making it dangerous to cross. As Narcissus filled his canteen with water, he took a look across the river and saw….what seemed to be a bush of berries. He cursed himself for not being able to manipulate magic like his brother. If he attempted to use his magic here, he would probably freeze a majority of the island. Still, he had to try….

Narcissus lifted his hands. The river was a huge target. If he missed, then….then he’ll have to live off the fish jumping around in the water. Considering he could catch one of those.

In the end, Nar managed to encase the river completely in a layer of ice. That, and some of the trees surrounding him. He shrugged. “The ice will melt in a day or two. Might as well get the berries for now. Hopefully they’re safe to eat.”

He slid across the water, falling over only a couple of times on the rough ice. Eventually he made it across, climbing ashore on the other side. Narcissus used his jacket as a kind of pouch, placed the black berries in, then sliding his way across the river again and making his way back to his camp.

After eating a few berries, the sky began to darken. He gathered a pile of fallen branches and somehow managed to start a fire. That should keep the bears away. It was growing cold quickly, not that the cold affected him too much since his main magic ability was ice. Still, he snuggled up in the fur and tried his best to fall asleep under the dark, starry night. Hopefully the forest doesn’t catch fire while he was asleep.

Turning it in right on the dot! 12 AM EST!

What’s the newest island like?

Ye we just finished the new island. The deadline was two days ago (XD).

Waiting for the results and the next island…

… mkay then guess I’ll have to wait then

First, I would like to apologize for completely forgetting this. So much got in the way. :stuck_out_tongue:

@SmokeAndOranges Loki
@Eternal_Foxglove Narcissus

CONGRATULATIONS SURVIVORS! YOU DIDN’T DIE A MISERABLE DEATH WHEN YOU STRUCK SHORE. HOW NICE… LETS SEE WHO IS MAKING IT AWAY FROM MY FOREST. ANNOUNCER, MAKE SOMETHING USEFUL OF YOURSELF.

COUGH. COUGH.
GEE, THANKS. HELLO EVERYONE! LONG TIME NO SEE. LOKI, WELCOME TO YOUR FIRST EVER ROUND! I HOPE YOU’RE ENJOYING YOUR SHOPWRECK–COUGH–I MEAN, YOUR STAY. YOUR PLAN WAS VERY STRAIGHT-FORWARD AND SMART. A SHELTER TO OUTLAST THE COLD AND RAIN OF THE CONIFER FOREST, AND A METHOD IN WHICH TO CONTINUE GATHERING FOOD. IT LOOKS AS THOUGH YOU’VE GOT IT ALL UNDER CONTROL. GOOD JOB!

NAR! GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK. YOU DID… OKAY. THE ISLAND IS NOW, UM, ONE BEAR SHORT, BUT THAT’S OKAY. GOOD CALL ON THE BEAR SKIN COAT! ALWAYS USE EVERY LITTLE BIT YOU CAN WHEN IT COMES TO THE ISLANDS. AS WELL, GREAT USE OF YOUR ICE POWERS! THAT WAS PRETTY SMART FREEZING THE RIVER SO NOT TO FALL IN. AND DROWN. PAINFULLY. BUT YOU MADE IT! FOOD THE PLENTY, TOO, I SEE. GOOD JOB!

HERE’S THE DEAL, NARCISSUS, LOKI. LOKI, YOU SCORED A SEVEN, BUT DID VERY GOOD NONE THE LESS. NAR, YOURS IS A FIVE. DON’T ASK QUESTIONS, BUT THAT BEAR HAD A SCORE TO SETTLE–PROVING JUST HOW UNPREDICTABLE AND DANGEROUS YOU CAN BE. SO, WHO SURVIVED? AND THE WINNER IS–

YOU ALWAYS WERE AN UNEVENTFUL SPEAKER. THE WINNER IS ME, FOR HAVING THE PATIENCE TO DEAL WITH YOU TERRIBLE SURVIVORS. NO ONE BEATS ME. I’M THE ISLAND. LOKI SURVIVES, BUT ONLY BECAUSE I LET HIM. RESCUERS ARRIVE AFTER TWO WEEKS TO A NEAR-PERFECT HEALTH LOKI. UPON FURTHER SEARCHING, THEY DISCOVER NARCISSUS, BURRIED AMONG THE EX-STOMACH CONTENTS OF A NOW-GROWN BABY GRISSLY. AW, POOR SURVIVOR. YOUR ANGER GOT THE BETTER OF YOU AFTER ALL. UNTIL THE NEXT ROUND, SURVIVORS

A New Island Has Appeared…

WELCOME BACK. HERE’S HOPING FOR NEW SURVIVORS TO TAKE ON ISLAND VOLCANOAUNA, ONE OF OUR USUAL ISLAND’S COUSINS. AND GOOD NEWS! THIS ISLAND IS VERY MOTHERLY, UNLIKE SOME ISLANDS. HET-HEM. QUIET, COUSIN, I AM THE ISLAND IN THIS ROUND. YES, WELL, MOVING ON.

GOOD NEWS! THIS ISLAND IS WARM! THIS ISLAND IS HOME OF THE WORLD’S MOST UNSAFE VOLCANO IN HISTORY, TOO. ISN’T THIS FUN? I THOUGHT SO! IT’S HOME TO A POISONOUS SPECIES OF LIZARD, A CARNIVORES SPECIES OF LARGE BIRD, AND THE MOZZERELLA CHEESE MUSEUM! YOU ARE GIVEN A PLASTIC FORK, AND–WHAT’S THAT? THE MOZZERELLA MUSEUM BURNED DOWN LAST ROUND? OH… SO, YOU STILL HAVE A PLASTIC FORK. THE ISLAND IS VERY ROCKY, WITH TOWERING TREES STRUNG UP WITH VINES, AND FRESH-WATER SPRINGS. BESIDES A FORK, YOU HAVE A BOOK ABOUT MAKING CLAY BOWLS AND BRICKS, AND A MACHETTE. THERE IS NO SUNNY BEACH, AS IT IS COATED WITH ROCKS CRASHED UPON BY BIG WAVES, BUT MANY BROKEN SHIPS AND TORN SAILS ARE YOURS FOR THE TAKING. HOW WILL YOU SURVIVE?

Deadline: April 14

Whoop, a new island! Hey Nar, are you ready to die again?

Nar: “What the heck, find another character to do this!! Why do I have to–”

Alright, let’s get started then!

P.S: It says that I got a seven, then I got a five. I think Loki was supposed to get the seven.

And I wrote everything in the middle of the night (like always!) so what did I write in my story again? XD

Well, bloop.

so… I just use a character and write a scene bout them on a island trying to survive?

Yup.

(I’d honestly like to see Ciel try XD)

Mkay thanks :slight_smile:

(which one? XD)

Oh…

Um, either should be entertaining!