YOUR CHARACTER QUOTES!! 2.0

Since I’ve gone a little impatient from my last post about it(which is actually my fault from not being specific), I decided to make a new one. Please carefully read these rules when posting. I really do read people’s quotes and I don’t want to be barraged with walls of words that I don’t look for!

• Please write only the character’s voice : No context, background or anything behind it, just a part of a conversation or a monologue.

• It should have some value in it about the story: A memorable quote that you want people to remember it as.

• An air of mystery to it : The quotes should provoke a sort of mood to it, may it be hilarious, philosophical or mind-hindering!

You can write as many as you want, I actually do take time to read these quotes and I like them in a way that the quotes are stand-alone and enough for me to focus about. If the quotes actually grab my attention, I do end up replying to it!

Thanks!

Here’s mine:

”If a man says that the sun is yellow, but the other says it’s orange, is it worth a fight?” - Danilije Trijn Heksejnt(Hex)

Stand now lass du ya really wan a fight? Sure, one way er another Im ah gonna poke ya, but the choice of how is all yers.

2 Likes

You can’t say things like that, you’ll bring down the wrath of the gods. Well if they’re even willing to come out in this storm.

1 Like

“You thought I could never escape?.. Am I just a rat in this cage to you? A slave to this place?” ~Mint Dewdrop

2 Likes

“Life is blissful, as long as you don’t dwell on its misadventures.” -Mia (Blissful)

This book is only a draft but I will be working on it soon.

3 Likes

Context: Friends of Oscar who have been married for over five years are arguing again.

“Well, they haven’t had a good fight in what, three months? They really could use it.” ~Oscar

5 Likes

“I’m sick of this! Even if it’s a serious illness I’d rather take my chances than staying here with you. Because if I stayed here any longer I’m either gonna kill myself or go insane.” - Kevin Steelheart (Got Guts?)

#PrayForKevin

3 Likes

That is a very wise quote!

2 Likes

True *sniffles*

2 Likes

Mental Illness. . . Being crazy, loopy, insane. . . It sounds amusing from the outside, not so much from the inside. Imagine your worst nightmare, the worst you’ve ever had, take a moment to recall it. Then imagine you were unable to wake up from it because you are already awake.” - Greyson

1 Like

“You say I’m not my mother, which is true. You say I don’t honor my name, yet here’s the proof of my lineage. You say a lot of shit, so let me finish this conversation. I’m about to move to checkmate. In fact, you’re right in position, so duces bumbass.” - Kez Tollen (Ether Roots)

1 Like

“But every time I saw a cut flower I knew how it felt. It had no roots at all, nothing to anchor it to this world; yet was still expected to give its beauty, to flourish and warm the hearts of others. No-one can see my vulnerability; they cannot see the roots I lack.” - Greyson

1 Like

Thank you very much!

1 Like

“No, the classrooms are in the hallway you came from to get to the bathrooms.” - Socrates(girl) CVRRICVLVM

“Now is not the time for your sexual fantasies, you freak!” - One of the voices–the controlling voice–in Duke’s head (Got Guts?)

1 Like

“Oh, jeez. I wonder why I’m being so mean. Oh, I know. Maybe because I’ve been kept in a fucking basement for a WHOLE. FUCKING. WEEK! Waiting for a crazy dude to snap and gut me alive at any moment! And the first thing you say to me after all of this is ask me about some drug business.” - Kevin Steelheart (Got Guts?)

1 Like

No problem :3

1 Like

”The cold will always feel tight. It looks to embrace the warmth.” - Rin Shueda(Cambion)

3 Likes

“Nations are not built upon encouraging the efforts of the masses. It’s by weeding out the worthless so that only those who would put in the effort with or without rewards would remain…hm? What do you mean I didn’t truly mean that? Well, I thought that was a cool thing to say while in the middle of a political purge.”
-Abigail Cayena

1 Like

“Fattening us up for slaughter. Can’t wait.”
~ Nathaniel Elwin

1 Like