Your Fantasy Character and Story Art

art

Love it, should hang something like this above my bed at night :wink:

when i read that i got the image of someone mounting my poor innocent creature to their wall like some do butterflies/moths. but instead of pins it was giant nails and screams of agony.

Anyone uses 3D graphics here? By the way, he’s Aylwyn and he’s a human, the only human in my fantasy series :sweat_smile:

1 Like

XD

No, I mean just the image

Well I have a new cover from before my computer crashed ^^

2 Likes

Happy February! I’m a little late to the party, but I’m currently working on my first artwork for this year. Trying to finish the line art before I strain my eyes too much, lol.

2 Likes

First of all, wow, all your art looks amazing and I’m just sitting here heart-eyed, you guys are actual art deities! Second of all… mind if I join in?

The original designs for the main cast of The Colorless Land:

The updated designs (with some new faces thrown into the mix):

A spoiler from the very end of the story, starring one of my favorite couples:

Stupid, bickering, in-denial-about-being-in-love elves from the North-Elven King’s household:
No Chance, No Way (They Won't Say They're In Love) by Rubyleaf

And some story-relevant(ish) backstories/legends:
An Unlikely Encounter by Rubyleaf

(That art evolution though…)

6 Likes

I’m crying cuz why is this so bad

I love the colours and I tried so hard on the perspective but still :sob:

4 Likes

Your artwork is so beautiful – this thread has been a joy to look through.

It’s blurry and weird notebook sketches for me. My MCs of my current story, Arden:

drawdarkarden

and Val:

darkdrawvalsmaller

7 Likes

Some new artwork for Psychic.

6 Likes

I’ve been trying to fix all of the small things I keep noticing, but at this point I haven’t slept all night and my eyes burn so…here’s a low res of what was supposed to be just a sketch on paper for the chapter I’m currently working on. Butterfly swords! One of my favourite weapons.

10 Likes

The perspective on this is freaking awesome!!

1 Like

Thank you!

I guess I’ve been an on art kick lately? This is an illustration of a scene from my first chapter. Totally cheated with the background and just edited a photo.

13 Likes

mc as a child and his mother :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Percele and his baby dragon Warbliel (Percy and Mr Warbles from my series Smile Parallax)

froggywog

ohohoh

Georg and Remy (Bail and Atria are their fantasy names) from my story Shuraba Zakanshi.

5 Likes

I’m getting Kid Icarus vibes. Tell me the designs are inspired by it. Even after reading out their names, I can’t help but get the image of a certain hero out of my head.

Love your effortless style so much. You make it look so easy. (And it kills me that isn’t :sob:)

I’ve been trying to get Al’s look down.

First drawing of her.

I think I’ve settled on her looking like this though:

3 Likes

You’re doing something that looks just as effortless; drawing without borders and capturing dark lighting color pallets. Most artists can’t do what you do, and you do it so well! Nice art. :relaxed:

1 Like

you’re so fantastic

1 Like