Your Fantasy Character and Story Art

art

Apparently, producing only one new drawing per month does not a better artist make.

1 Like

c1731d91-2725-4eaf-98a7-c9097354e93d

A cover for a sort of 80s fantasy ^^

2 Likes

Some people are bothered by severed heads, so just in case.

Very old drawing I did in high school, when I was more into fantasy.

Not even the weirdest stuff I ever drew.

1 Like

I LOVE everything about this except the author label. It looks so out of place. Is it your own art?

1 Like

Character from an upcoming project.

5 Likes

Same character from before with her battle partner, a rhino named Lucas. First time drawing a rhino. I think he came out okay. Enough to look like a rhino.

4 Likes

Lo’s original art, way back when

1 Like

Finished a long-delayed project: character cards for my current WIP.

2 Likes

My main character for my main novel. No color, but she’s a blue gradient.

Pinti%20drawing%20400x573%20c

And a creature for my unpublished WIP. No, not a phoenix. Galderkin of the Firewing type have been mistaken for phoenixes so I did use a phoenix for reference. That’s all. Imagine a red, orange, yellow gradient on the wings and little bits of flames coming off.

Galderkin%20-%20Firewing%20drawing%20c

Btw, I suck at drawing birds so this is quite a good attempt for me :wink:

I don’t have the courage to color them in :confused:

1 Like

I like the gradients :smile:

Ooohhh :0 I like that :smile:

1 Like

thank you! :smile: i forgot i had posted that tbh :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I…really need more practice with rain and wet clothes.

1 Like

Thank you, I did draw it! I’m currently teasing out a bunch of different 80s fonts ^^ which is ehy the author font was different/weird :slight_smile:

I’m now experimenting with neon yellow :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Ahh! I love that! I’m a sucker for lights and bright colors. I think some more glow around the author name would make everything look more cohesive but still, I love it! Do you have an art account anywhere?

1 Like

Thank you again ^^ the author title isn’t perfect because it’s still in a different font but I feel stronger about than before for sure :slight_smile:

I wish I did! I noticed you have a DA which I used to do but after my computer died I just post art to wattpad ^^’ love your colours btw speaking as someone whose had issues in that area I can’t say how much I love a well coloured piece of art

1 Like

I wish mine looked half as good as your cover. I like bright colors but I guess I’m always afraid to use them. Like I won’t do them justice or something?

1 Like

Hey all! Joining in, so I apologize for the long post, but I’ve got a fair amount of art. This is all collab work between me and a friend of mine from my Urban Fantasy novel Ether Roots

First up is Kez, my Pyromancer and Haven Society agent (she’ll tell you she was a rockstar at the age of ten, which isn’t far from the truth when your father is a living rock legend)
20180628_120103_opt
20180628_120131_opt

Next we’ve got Anna, the story’s primary MC and my absolute mess of an Aerasmancer (wind witch).
Anna_opt

Here we’ve got Holly, New Yorks finest Green Witch and Anna’s ex-fiancee.
20180813_085831_opt
Dayo is one of my favorite characters in the story and happens to be Kez’s sister and a gifted Tag Warder (along with a few other surprises)
tumblr_pfy89lxTTD1swk0wn_1280_opt

And finally Amara, Dayo’s cousin and my Bone Witch/Trauma Doc.
20190109_101411_opt
20190109_101451_opt

6 Likes

Oh my gosh! Those are awesome!

*is speechless *

I so envy people who can draw people.

Rory%20Mac'Mellan

Lookit the bab
hopefully it’s not squooshed

1 Like