Your Main Character is Now a Pokemon Trainer. What are the 6 Pokemon in your MC's team?

That’s right. Your main character is now a Pokemon trainer. What are the six Pokemon in your MC’s team. They can be any Pokemon from any generation. Does your MC only have one type of Pokemon or a variety of types? Let’s go, gotta catch them all.

Uhhhh starts recalling the giant list of pokemon I learned when I was younger and that I’ve glimpsed

Opal would have a lycanroc, talonflame, dragonair, ninetails, butterfree, and quilva. Maybe? Lol, it’s an interesting question.

1 Like

Aoki would have a cyndaquil, a dratini, an abra, a pikachu, a charmander and a geodude.

1 Like

Agumon, Patamon, Gabumon, Gomamon, Impmon, Terriermon…

Oh, wait, we are talking about Pokemon not Digimon!

1 Like

Negito would have an Umbreon, a Zorua, a Zoroark, a Lucario, a Mightyena, and a Sylveon to remind him of a friend.

1 Like

Kelleigh probably have a Jigglypuff, an Abra, a Vaporeon, a Sylveon, an Espurr, and a Floette. I think. It’s a tricky question, really. But I think, Normal, Fairy, and Psychic types would work best for her, so I went from there. With the addition of one Water type for variety.

1 Like

Alex will have a Lucario, Slyveon, Braixen, Snivy, Dratini and Mudkip. My dream team!

1 Like

Good question…
Kimura would probably have Gengar, Blaziken, Lapras, Jolteon, Hydreigon and Shiinotic
One close combat, two ranged attackers, one tank and one support.

1 Like

Hmm… probably Sylveon, Lucario, Gardevoir, Salamence, Aegislash and Lopunny

Yo Anxi would have Mimikyu, Espurr, Meowstic (female), Sigilyph, Marowak, and Alolan Vulpix! OoOOOOOooo~

Regan would have Zoroark, Absol, Banette, Hydregion, Liepard, and Dusk Lycanroc. He’s a spooky grim boi

Fossa would have Moltres, Alolan Meowth, Liepard, Delphox, Yveltal, and Drowzee

… I have a team for all four of the MC’s friends and the two main antagonists, but for the sake of this thread it’s Medora time:

1. Mudsdale
  2. Herdier
  3. Skarmory
  4. Absol (you know … since this girl does cause a legit town disaster)
  5. Porygon
  6. Unown
1 Like

My main character’s name is Amethyst and she would be having;

• Mew
  • Mudkip
  • Vulpix
  • Dratini
  • Lucario
  • Zoroak

I like to explain Mew & Zoroak, Amethyst is going through an identity crisis and since they can change into Pokémons, I feel like she would feel relatable to them

Allow me to brin this back to life

1. Absol
  2. Zoroak
  3. Lucario
  4. Darkrai
  5. Haxzorus
  6. Gardevoir

So I know I posted my MC’s team a while back … but Detective Pikachu put me right back on my bs, and since the thread seems relatively dead, here’s the entire list of my story’s OC pokemon teams:

Ella Barnett:

• Banette
  • Ninetails (Shiny)
  • Kirlia (Shiny)
  • Roserade
  • Seviper
  • Ledian

Jason Barnett:

• Honedge
  • Musharna (Shiny)
  • Stantler
  • Chandelure
  • Xatu
  • Alakazam

Gene Martel:

• Lairon
  • Klefki
  • Dodrio
  • Elekid
  • Heliolisk
  • Rotom

Kaylee Martel:

• Girafarig
  • Mightyena
  • Noibat
  • Salandit
  • Luxray
  • Nidorina

Richie Vargas:

• Fearow
  • Flaffy
  • Taurus
  • Cacturne
  • Gogoat
  • Murkrow

Ilene Wright:

• Lopunny
  • Purugly
  • Gothitelle
  • Snubull
  • Swablu
  • Eevee

Abel has completed the pokedex excluding the legendaries due to his regions law, but six of his strongest pokemons that made him the champion are pikachu, gengar, alakazam, venusaur, blastoise, and charizard

Pilo:
6 Beedrills.

Reuben:

• Dratini
  • Bagon
  • Latios
  • Gible
  • Swablu
  • Seadra

He would have all unevolved pokemon, as he would take pride in caring for them and value the bond with his pokemon - not how strong his pokemon are. So then, when they do evolve, he will be like a proud papa. He probably wouldn’t keep them in pokeballs either. They’re all dragon types, or evolve into dragon types (apart from latios i guess - not including mega evolutions) because that’s his profession in the book - a dragon healer.